2013 Desktop Calendars
May’s photo was taken by NJSGC’s graphic designer Rory Joyce. Shot along a stretch of beach near her home in Mantoloking, the image evokes fond memories of the many summer holidays Rory spent growing up at the Jersey Shore. Many of the homes pictured here as well as Rory’s own were hit hard by Super Storm Sandy. Happily after more than 6 months of painstaking patience and restoration she and her husband Dennis are almost ready to move back to their Mantoloking home.
1024px x 768px
1280px x 1024px
1920px x 1200px
Instructions for Download
- Click on the desired image size
- PC Users: Right click on the image and select "Set as desktop background"
- Mac Users: Drag the image onto your desktop.
- OSX - Select "System Preferences" and click the "Desktop & Screen Saver" icon. Under the "Desktop" heading, add the image to the library using the file navigator.
- OS9 - Go to the Control Panel and select "Appearance." Click "Set desktop" and choose the desired image.