Support the Consortium
In the past year, contributions from donors like you allowed us to:
- Support social science research directed towards promoting resilience and adaptation in coastal New Jersey;
- Launch an outreach program for waterfront property owners and associated businesses on advances in climate knowledge and planning for changes associated with it;
- Initiate studies to improve storm warning messaging and increase public likelihood to heed those messages;
- Integrate sustainability, resiliency and storm preparedness topics into our teacher training activities so that New Jersey's educators can pass along these important messages to their students, and;
- Provide direct instruction to nearly 32,000 citizens including 20,000 schoolchildren on a broad range of environmental topics through our coastal education programs.